Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Social Gathering and Mooncake Festival

Hey I just finished my mock today and there is still exam going .Hence i will just briefly explain what happen last 2 month . We organised Social Gathering which the theme was Relieving Childhood Memories . Many people attended the event and it was a great succe !!Many students asked us what else activity we going to organise for them . I would say there more activities to come. So stay tuned. Few weeks back SAC committee celebrated mooncake festival with childrens from Trinity home .The kids had fun and so do we ! . Before i signing off , below are the pictures








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are lots of websites that not only sell the how do i get my ex boyfriend
back for good foot pads.

Also visit my weblog: homepage